Terms and Conditions
By viewing this website you agree with the terms and conditions listed on this page.
Last updated on the 28th of April 2019.
Army-test.com is owned by Seliant ApS, “Seliant”.
These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time; the date of the most recent changes or revisions will appear on this page. Your continued use of Army-test.com will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Terms and Conditions on this page. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
Although we work hard to provide a high quality of preparation materials, Seliant does not guarantee the accuracy of the content or information that is provided on this site and will not take responsibility for any incorrect questions, answers, content, or any form of errors. The information contained on Army-test.com is for general information purposes only. You acknowledge that you are using the website at your own risk.
Seliant makes no and expressly disclaims any and all representations or warranties, explicit or implied, regarding Army-test.com. This includes, without limitation, the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of text, graphics, links, products, and services, as well other items accessed from or via the website. Moreover, Seliant does not guarantee that the website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components. No advice or information given by Seliant or any other party on the website shall create any warranty or liability.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Seliant. Because we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Seliant periodically schedules system downtime for maintenance and other purposes. Unplanned outages may also occur. Seliant shall have no liability for the resulting unavailability of the website or for any loss of data or transactions caused by planned or unplanned system outages, as well as for any outages of webhost providers or the internet infrastructure and network external to the website.
Preparation Software Access
By purchasing preparation software access you agree with the following terms:
- Test Prep Accounts for business purposes is prohibited. For business accounts, please contact us.
- Login information is personal and can only be used by the person in which name the product is registered in. If the name of the account is not the user of the product, please contact us as soon as possible to correct this information.
- The product is meant for information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the product contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Every effort is made to keep the product up and running smoothly. However, Seliant takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We may at any time, without prior consent close an account which we believe have violated these terms.
- All Test Prep Account log-in information shall be kept secure and confidential and the best efforts shall be used to restrict unauthorized third parties from gaining access to the account.
- Customer shall notify Army-test.com immediately of any unauthorized use or any known or suspected breach of security and use its best efforts to stop said breach and to restrict unauthorized third parties from gaining access to the Service.
- A Customer shall not: License, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Test Prep Account or its content available to any third party in any way without the express written consent of Seliant ApS.
- Use of all content on Army-test.com by current or future competitors is prohibited, except with Army-test.com’s prior explicit written consent. Use of the Test Prep Account for competitive purposes including but not limited to enhancement of a competitor’s service or products or making derivative works is prohibited.
If against our expectations your account has been unrightfully closed, please write to us using the contact page.
All prices are in USD and includes VAT if applicable.
After a successfully completed payment you will receive your welcome e-mail and payment receipt within 20 minutes. If you have not received your welcome e-mail or payment receipt within 20 minutes, please contact us.
We accept payment by payment card, PayPal, or bank transfer. We always suggest payment by payment card. We accept the following payment methods:
- Visa Electron
- MasterCard Debit
- American Express (Choose PayPal as payment method)
- Discover (Choose PayPal as payment method)
- PayPal Account
- Bank Transfer (upon request)
All our online payment methods are operated at the highest level of security and are certified by the PCI Security Standards Council. All online payments are made through a safe encrypted SSL-connection (Secure Socket Layer).
Money Back Guarantee
After purchase at army-test.com you may within 30 days claim a full money return, no reason required. The claim shall be declared by use of our contact page, latest 30 days after received receipt of your purchase.
Member Account Expiry
Unless manually renewed, your Member Account will expire 6 months after completed sign up.
All products and services offered at Army-test.com are offered “as is” at the time of purchase.
At the full extend allowed by law, Seliant ApS expressly disclaims the implied warranty of merchantability and the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
Customers residing within the European Union are entitled to a two-year warranty in accordance with EU law.
All materials published on the Web site are protected by copyright laws.
All pages, code, data, text, and graphics presented on this website are the property of Seliant and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, transmitted, resold, displayed, broadcast, or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express written permission of Seliant.
Seliant respects the copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property of others and also we expect this from other users. In this site, if you have found any information that is owned by you or any content that violates your intellectual property rights, please contact to us with all necessary documents/information that authenticate your authority on your property.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Seliant and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Seliant. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Seliant takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.